Welcome to Brunswick Hills Obstetrics and Gynecology!
At Brunswick Hills OBGYN, an Axia Women’s Health Care Center, we recognize that each patient has entrusted us to partner with her during all the seasons of a woman’s life, and to deliver expert, compassionate medical care throughout maternity, sickness and wellness. Our mission is to maintain the highest standard in women’s healthcare in a manner that is unfailingly ethical and respectful. We uphold the strict mandate to protect the rights of our patients, foremost of which is the right to confidentiality. Our staff is committed to ongoing education to ensure best practices are always in place, in support of our goal of consistently positive outcomes. Integrity, fairness, and responsiveness are the hallmarks of our community and business relationships.
What to bring with you for your first visit…
When coming to Brunswick Hills OBGYN for your first visit, you should have the following items with you to help expedite your check-in process.
- Insurance Card(s) (Please plan on bringing your Insurance Card to every visit.)
- Your co-payment. (We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards.)
- Picture I.D. (Valid Driver’s License, Valid Student I.D., etc.)
- Medical records (If applicable)
You’ll also need to download, complete and bring these forms with you:
- New Patient Form
- Either the GYN or OB Financial Agreement Form
- The HIPAA Privacy Release of Information Form
- The HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices (third page must be signed)
- ePrescribe Consent Form
New Obstetrics Patients
It’s time to call us for an appointment if:
- You think you are pregnant
- Your period is unexpectedly late
- You have had a positive home pregnancy test
- You have had a positive pregnancy test at another medical facility (for example, your primary care’s office).
Once your pregnancy has been confirmed, we will coordinate the beginning of your pregnancy care.
If your results indicate that you are not pregnant but you still have symptoms, we recommend that you schedule an appointment to visit one of our practitioners.
New Gynecological Patients
If your first appointment with us pertains to an established problem that you have received medical care elsewhere, please bring your medical records with you to our office so we have them on hand for your first visit. This will allow the practitioner you’re scheduled to see provide continuity of your care and reduce unnecessary duplication in diagnostic measures or treatments.
If your first appointment is for a routine examination or new problem, we do not require your previous medical records but you’re welcomed to transfer your records if they contain pertinent gynecological medical history.